Wednesday, October 12, 2016

#random

In the Name of Allah.
As the same as the title above, I admit and I really miss how things used to be in Jordan.

Usrahmates (with le Arabs), katibahmates (we did qiyam together during ramadhan), daurah (HQ IM Jordan, IM Irbid) and participated in a mukhayyam together with katibahmates.

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart or maybe from the core of my soul, RINDU.

.........................................................................................

Aren't you tired?
I really wish other people could see there is a better way.

That's what I want to ask people I meet who are so busy, the people who are doing it all.

"Don't you want to stop now?"
 I know the answer because I was the crazy-busy too.

"Do it all, run yourself into the ground girl!"

I was tired and somehow, I wanted to stop.

"Yes, of course I'm a human. Even the actual place to have an absolute rest is in Jannah insyaAllah, but still..."

Once I did end my quest to do it all, and began my busy boycott, I realised while I was chasing it all, making sure I didn't miss a single thing, I was missing the most important things. >.<

"Sorry, what was it?"

Well, many times I have been judged badly because I go here and there.
"Am I a chipsmore?"

O Allah, I seek your forgiveness.
Wallahul Musta'an

No comments:

Post a Comment