Saturday, December 5, 2015

what a relief, alhamdulillah :)

Bismillah.

What a relief?
Oh, this is just because I have finished my exam (hafazan) for ijazah al quran. I found it kind of difficult (for me) because it was a written test. Not as usual when we were in school, ustazah dengar dan kita perdengarkan bacaan kita kan? But some people from tahfiz school, they were used to it and should not be a big issue to pass with flying colours :)

Well, the exam was held in Amman. It is quite far from my current place (Irbid). It took about one and a half hours to reach the place. Seriously, througout my journey, my friend and I, we just took the remaining hours just to memorise and correct what have we memorised without any mistakes.

Once we arrived the place (Jam'iyah Al Muhafazah 'ala Al Quran) The Conservation of the Holy Quran Society, so lucky for both of us because only two of us will be seated for the test. hee



What a relief! Alhamdulillah. I am so happy and grateful for this time.

 My friend said, "Ya Allah, alhamdulillah. Semuanya yang masuk memang kita target. Satu tu ayat favourite kita, satu lagi kita baru mengulang tadi, satu tu lagi awal juz 3, dan satu lagi ayat yang famous je, selalu dengar. Memang Allah dengar doa kita semua."

Then I answered, "Betul. Kita pun rasa yang sama. Alhamdulillah, surah yang masuk yang kita dah hafal dan ok dengan bahagian yang dikehendaki tu."

We managed to finish at eleven o' clock in the morning. That means, we took about one and a half hours to complete the test.

So, Nadirah, what else?

InsyaAllah, this memorisation (process) will continue for the rest of my life. I really admit that reviewing is more important than memorising and should be our habit as Muslims. I hope Allah facilitates the memorisation of His book for me and all of you too. Ameen

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment